GLOBE VALVESForged Carbon Steel / Forged Stainless Steel / Cast Carbon Steel / Cast Alloy Steel / Cast Stainless / Cast Iron / Gun MetalSALIENT FEATURES
- They are rugged and sturdy in construction .
- Body and bonnet casting have heavy metal section in excess of minimum requirement
- Streamlined contours to ensure that the pressure drop is minimum
- Close -fitting male and female joint retain gasket in position and accurately centers the working parts .
- Special alloy of trim is highly heat resistant and non-corrodible .
- Flat face of valve &seat lapped on flat surface lapping machine ensures better pressure tightness at fingertip operation and minimizes wear & tear of spindle &bonnet .
- The Extra - deep stuffing box together with the smooth ground spindle ensures fluid tightness and long packing life
- The gland is held in place by swinging hinge bolts which will not loosen in service
- A variety of end flange facing can be provided . Valve flanges can be drilled to different standards
Third party inspection by Lioyds, Bureau Veritas, ABS, UHDE, Bax Council, EIL and IBR etc. are being regularly Carried out against customer requirement
TEST PRESSURE-PSI :